Looking to start living a healthier life? Then you are in the right place!
Today we are going to be talking about honest, practical, and simple ways to live a healthier life. A lot of lists and tips about living a healthier life are difficult and huge life adjustments. Which isn’t usually attainable! So we are going to be realistic about the simple ways to live a healthy lifestyle.
Before we get into these simple ways to live a healthier life I want to remind you to ease yourself into these changes.
Easing yourself into a healthy lifestyle is totally manageable but you need to remember to take baby steps. Implement one or two things at a time and if you are feeling overwhelmed or like you want to give up then be patient with yourself!
*** This article may contain affiliate links that I receive a small commission off of. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I always appreciate any support to keep this site running! Thank you!***
37 Simple Ways To Live A Healthier Life:
- Eat breakfast every day (and try to make it nutritional if possible).
- Limit your caffeine intake daily.
- Learn how to start meal planning.
- Create positive morning and night time routines.
- Find the right multivitamin for you.
- Try to get fresh air every day.
- Make a commitment to drinking enough water daily.
- Learn how to read nutritional labels.
- Try meal prepping food for the week.
- Find a workout that you actually enjoy doing.
- Swap fries as your side for salad or fruit.
- Try to get at least 7 hours of sleep a night.
- Take the stairs instead of elevator if it’s less than 5 flights.
- Start stretching before going to bed.
- Drink a glass of water for every alcoholic drink you consume.
- Do a light workout while watching daily tv shows.
- Start your day with a glass of water each day.
- Teach yourself to cook a few “go to” healthy recipes.
- Learn to wake up at the same time every morning.
- Find a healthy snack for sweets cravings and salty cravings.
- Try drinking your coffee black or with minimal sweeteners.
- Start using a water bottle with tracking on it.
- Swap your sugary cocktail for red wine.
- Wear sunscreen every day.
- Try to get 10k steps every day.
- Start packing your lunch for work or school.
- Eat 2 servings of fruit a day- if you struggle with this make a smoothie!
- Do a 15 minute yoga routine when you wake up.
- Disconnect from your phone for 30 minutes a day.
- If you need an energy boost drink green tea instead of coffee.
- Sub milk chocolate for dark chocolate when possible.
- Stop eating in front of the TV.
- Make a weekly exercise routine that you can actually stick to.
- Set smaller, attainable health goals and then increase the goals after achieving.
- Create a skincare routine that actually works for you.
- No screen time for 45 minutes before bed.
- Find a fitness accountability partner.
Living a healthy lifestyle is attainable but you need to first focus on the simple ways you can live a healthier life.
You shouldn’t aim to implement all of these ideas at once! Try adding in a couple at a time and make sure they work for you. Living a healthy lifestyle is important but you don’t want to overwhelm yourself!
Korra The Explorer
Make sure to follow me on Pinterest for more health tips, lifestyle updates, beauty posts, relationship advice, and so much more!
If you enjoyed this post you probably (hopefully!) will like these posts too: