Easy Air Fryer Sriracha Brussel Sprouts Recipe
My diet is evolving to focus on incorporating as many vegetables and fruits as possible.
Which means more experiments trying to make vegetables taste as good as possible.
And this experiment was a win!
The brussel sprouts came out crispy and delicious and the sriracha added the extra bit of flavor that was needed to turn these from a side dish into a yummy healthy plant based dinner.
Keep reading for a new healthy dinner or side meal idea with a fun kick.
*Post may involve affiliate links in which I earn a small commission. This is at no extra cost to you. Any purchases help keep this site running. Thank you!*
Air Fryer Sriracha Brussel Sprouts
Ingredients you need:
- Brussel sprouts (cut in half, you can also usually purchase already cut at most grocery stores)
- Salt & Pepper
- Garlic powder
- Vegetable oil (optional)
Supplies you need:
- Cutting board
- Bowl (2 is best, 1 for prep and 1 for eating)
- Air fryer (my favorite is linked here, and it is on sale for under $70 right now!)
- Cut the brussel sprouts in half
- Optional- gently toss in a light amount of vegetable oil
- Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- Toss in air fryer for 15 minutes at 400 degrees
- At around 8 minutes shake the brussel sprouts up to rotate them
- Remove from air fryer and add as much sriracha as you prefer!
Let me know if you try this out! Also, constantly striving for new plant based meal ideas so drop your favorites in the comments below so I can try them out!
Korra The Explorer