Fall is almost here which means it is time to start planning your cute bucket list for you and your loved one! I have compiled the most fun and romantic things that you can do with your significant other this Fall in this Ultimate Fall Couple’s Bucket List!
Note: with 2020 being what it is, it’s important to stay safe while enjoying your significant others company. So make sure to wear a mask in all public places and try to keep your dates to outside as much as possible!
Fall is my favorite time of the year and I love to hear about others favorite fall activities so make sure to leave a comment with your favorite fall activities.
For a complete fall bucket list for everyone check out: 55 Fall Bucket List Inspiration Ideas.
This couple’s fall bucket list ideas are perfect for any couple! Try to pick out 10 items on it to create your own personal favorite items for your couple bucket list!
*** This article may contain affiliate links that I receive a small commission off of. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I always appreciate any support to keep this site running! Thank you!***
The Ultimate Fall Couple’s Bucket List:
- Go to a pumpkin patch and compete to see who finds the best pumpkin!
- Make a blanket fort and watch scary movies.
- Go to a local Oktoberfest celebration (remember to social distance and wear masks).
- Take an afternoon off and go on a corn maze date.
- Take a cute hayride (usually there is one at pumpkin patches).
- DIY a matching couples costume for Halloween.
- Take a trip to a Farmers Market and get some local fall favorites!
- Make pumpkin pies together.
- Go apple picking- and then make lots of apple pies and cobblers.
- Take a scenic hike to appreciate the Fall Foliage.
- Have a bonfire and roast s’mores!
- Make your own hard apple cider (here’s a kit!).
- Do a stay-cation at a local bed and breakfast.
- Cook a Thanksgiving feast together!
- Support a local brewery and try their Fall beers (I love a good pumpkin ale!).
- Make your own fall scented candles (try this kit).
- Do a couples fall photo shoot.
- Make some Fall home decor, like a wreath for the door.
- Decorate and make candy apples together.
- Have a board game night just the two of you.
- Make a for two tailgate day to safely watch your favorite football team.
- Decorate your home together for Halloween.
- Do a spooky Escape Room date night!
- Hand out candy on Halloween night to the cute trick and treaters.
- Go to a drive in movies- bonus: they are super socially distanced!
Fall is such a romantic time to spend time with your loved one! Embrace the chilly weather and make this fall a great time to bond with your significant other.
Korra The Explorer
Are you following me on Pinterest? Make sure to so you can be the first to see all the lifestyle updates, relationship tips, fashion inspo, and all my newest posts: